Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello Stampers,
Hope all is well since I posted on Tuesday. Hope you made something for yourself.
Today I have 3 cards to show you that I made for a swap that I hosted over on SCS.
Here is the first one, it can be used either for Wedding/Anniversary.
I got this bee image from a swap that I was in on SCS, and I think they are so cute.


This is the inside of the 2nd card...
This is the front... I just love this card.
This is a card that I made for the 6.42 card swap I am in on SCS. This is the first time I have every used the Riley stamps. I received this image of Riley from a swap that I was in on SCS and I just love it. I am going to put Happy Easter on the bottom right hand side of the card, however I have to borrow the Good Egg stamps set from my friend Wendy. I am so proud of this card and I really like the color combo.

I hope you have enjoyed this cards as much as I have enjoyed making them. I hope you all have a Great Sunday! and I will see you hopefully tomorrow with three corkboard hangers that I made for some friends.
Happy Stampin,
Blessings,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!