Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello Stampers!
I hope this finds all of you having a Happy Easter!
I wanted to show you want I have been working on this week. I have had so much fun making this baskets. I got the pattern from here at http://stampinalabama.blogspot.com

Here is a basket that I have candy and eggs in for a friend.

Here is a pic of three different ones I made. I used the DP from the SAB catalog. I made a total of nine. I think they are as cute as can be.
Also this week I joined a RSVP pen swap. Here are the two pens I made for the swap. I add a tag to the pens to label.

Recipe: (pen on left)
DP: pink flamingo (SU)
ribbon: turquoise ribbon (SU)
Recipe: (pen on right)
DP: paper from Hobby Lobby
Ribbon: pink ribbon from Michael's
To place the DP inside the pen, cut the paper to 2w x 31/4L. Roll it around the ink barrel and slide the paper and the ink pen back inside the holder and place the bottom back on your pen. Tie ribbon around the pen top. Now your pen is complete. This makes a great quick gift.
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter and I will see you soon! Remember to make something special for yourself!
Happy Stampin and Blessings til next time!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!