Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I hope this finds you doing well!! Today I am making the longest post ever--I just have a lot to share today. First of all Look at the Beautiful scene that the Good Lord gave me this morning...
3 cream/yellow roses...

here is a closer look...

Here is a hot pink rose bush that has run wild at my front step...

Okay...I have to admit that I did not plant these, someone else did, however I am certainly enjoying the beauty. Thanks for letting me share!!
NOW FOR THE STAMPING FUN!!!
Here is a note holder that a friend gave me the pattern to and my DH transformed into words that I could understand...
top view above...
side view below...
Recipe:
Cardstock: real red SU
Desigern Paper: SU paper (ret-not sure of the name)
Ribbon: Gina K red & white polka dots
Misc: 2 paper flowers, brad, copy paper cut for notes
AND FINALLY...LOOK WHAT I MADE...
Sticky Note Purse.. Made with the Top Note.

front view above...
open view below...

Recipe:
stamps: Holiday Blitz
cardstock: pumpkin pie SU
designer paper: HL
ribbon: artichoke SU
misc: small sticky note pad separated
This idea was also giving to my by the same friend.
I hope you enjoyed all of my projects. Its been a very busy day for me, so I am off to watch Law&Order with DH and then off to bed. Take care & will see you soon!!!
Blessings,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I tried to post on the SCS thread but didn't know how to do it. High tech challenge. Your topnote post it holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a stamp!!!