Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello Stampers!
Hope all is well and I am so sorry that I have not been on here to post. One day I will be so organized that I will post every evening. Remember one day!!!
So with that said let me show you what I have been doing...
Here are some baby cards that I made for a friend for a ministry she has at church. They are all different and I hope to mail them to her on Friday.

Here are some cards that I made for a monthly swap that I am doing on SCS. The theme is flowers. I think they turned out really pretty!

This is a purse card that I made for another swap. I think it turned out so cute. My DD really liked it. Here is the front view...

Here is the side and back view. Enjoy!!!
Recipe:
Stamp: fresh flowers SU
cardstock: choc chip, rose red, vanilla, pretty in pink
Designer paper: bella rose
ribbon: pink/brown ribbon recd from a swap
misc: flower bling, silk flower, brad
Hope you enjoy all the cards today. Remember to make something for yourself and I will see you soon and I will show you a box that I made. Blessings til next time!
Happy Stampin!!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!