Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I hope this find you all having a Great Sunday afternoon.
I have been keeping busy doing several things and trying to stay cool. Our a/c has not been working very well, so I am trying real hard to stay cool. The a/c man comes tomorrow morning...thanks you Jesus!!!!
Okay for the real fun, I have also been very busy stamping for the swaps I am in...
First, I made these boxes for another swap that I am in using the top note.

the about pic is the back...I put felt flowers and a silk flower with a brad.
the bottom pic is the front, I think is so pretty. I stamped the flowers and cut them out and put a cute bling flower in the center.

Recipe: all supplies SU
Stamps: I forgot--I will find out and repost
Cardstock: black, white
Designer Paper: pink flamingo
Ribbon: turquoise
Misc: brads, eyelets, bling
The next project is flower pot cards that I made for a swap too.
I found the pattern at Stephanie Luman's blog here...http://sluman.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/01/25/flower-pot-pocket-card/

Recipe:
Stamps: na
cardstock: rose red
Designer Paper: Washington Apple
Ribbon: so saffron (ret)
misc: (non SU) brads, prima flowers, bling, buckle, buttons
Hope you enjoy! Thanks you for stopping by.
Blessings til next time!
Michele

3 comments:

  1. OOOOO Michelle, I love the flower pots! Do you have a pattern! They are the cutest thing ever! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower pot cards....they are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the flower pot card instructions!Do you happen to have the ones for the top note bag??? I just got top note yesterday and now I want to make one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a stamp!!!