Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I hope this finds you having a GREAT day and I hope everyone had a Great Easter Weekend.
We have had some good days here. My grandmother is having a good day today. Allie is on spring break so we have been cleaning out closets, and she has been cleaning her room (very slowly).
I wanted to share a picture of her that I took on Easter Morning on her way to church with friends. She is my baby that has grown up to a beautiful young lady...

I took this pic in front of our neighbors house due to their beautiful flowers. This is also the same outfit that she will where to my sisters wedding next weekend. My pretty little girl!! I love her so!
Okay---now to cards. Here are some cards that I made for a Mother's Day Swap that I am doing. This is the one that I am sending into the swap. I think it turned out so cute!
This card is is the same, just with different ribbon...due to using a whole roll of the SAB certainly celery ribbon. I made extra Mother's Day Cards for my mom and a few friends that I send Mothers day cards to.
Recipe for Mother's Day Cards (all supplies SU)
Stamps: Blooming with Love
Cardstock: almost amethyst, barely banana, pretty in pink
Designer Paper: tea party
Ribbon: certainly celery (SAB catalog)
Markers: certainly celery, pretty in pink, green galore,
lavender lace, pixie pink
Hope you enjoyed my cards! I will see you tomorrow with some friendship cards that I am making for another swap that I am in.
Remember to make something for yourself this week!
Blessings til tomorrow!
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Is that a hello kitty bandaid on her left hand.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a stamp!!!