Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I hope this finds all of you well. I have been trying to get things made, however life has gotten in the way.
Here are two cards that my daughter made for two of her friends.
I am so proud of her she is only 13 years old. She was so excited with the way they looked.

She used the SU pick a petal stamp set, and on the 2nd card she used the SU seasons of friendship stamp set.

Next you will see some images that I made for a Donation Swap for a Card-A-Thon that I am helping with. I used the Stampin Up God Bless American stamp. Please check out this link to learn more about the Card-A-Thon http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427076.

I hope you enjoy these creations. I will hopefully be back tomorrow to show you these Cork board wall hangers that holds pictures.

Blessings til next time!
Happy Stampin!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!