Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've Been Tagged....




I have been tagged by my SCS friend

The challenge was to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in my picture files:

•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description

The above picture is a picture from my daughter, Allie. She is 13 yo and loves to take her picture. She is an only child and is loved more than she will ever know. She is overall a great young lady, has a caring heart and loves to talk and text. I just love her so much!
Alright, on with the tagging. Here are the rules for the tag:

•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link your six friends to your blog post

I am tagging:

So there you go! The challenge is on....

Blessings til next time!
Michele
PS: Thanks to my DH for helping me set this challenge up.

1 comment:

  1. My dd takes tons of pics of herself too. Maybe it is the only child thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a stamp!!!