Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I am back...just a little later than expected. Since I have been gone, My baby girl turned "13", on last Friday. We had all of her friends over for a sleepover. All the girls had so much fun. We made a memory board for their room. (and of course there were 9 made and I forgot to take a picture of just 1) Just out stampinalabama@blogspot.com and you can see the one I made for Wendy for her birthday. I think they are so cute! The girls really liked them.
My grandmother has gone down health wise. I am hoping she will get some of her strength back soon.
Today, I want to show you these cute 3x3 card boxes that I made for a swap that I am doing at SCS, check it out here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13468384#post13468384.



Here is the back of the box.


Here is the front of the box and one of the three cards that are inside. I tried to take a picture of the card closer however my camera was not working (it might be the taker). I found the box patter from here http://andreawalford.com/?page_id=85. I want to thank Andrea so much for her knowledge on making this box.

Recipe: (all supplies SU unless noted)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Red Rose
Designer Paper: Bella Rose
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink
Bling: Michael's

Also I wanted to let everyone know that Wendy and I are having a Stamping Class on April 2, 2009, at 6:30pm at the Oxford Civic Center Arts and Craft Room. Check out Wendy's Blog here stampinalabama@blogspot.com for the picture of the Easter/Spring Bag that we will be making. I will post the card by this weekend. The class will cost $20 (all supplies included). Call me today to reserve your spot. I cant wait to see you there.
I will be back tomorrow with baby cards and other goodies for other swaps I am doing.
Take care and stamp for yourself.

Happy Stampin,
Blessings,
Michele





































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!