Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I am sad to say that I do not have anything to show you today. I have accomplished alot, I just forgot to take a picture of them before I gave them away. In about 4-5 hours I made a baby door hanger (babies sleeping), 2 8x8 scrapbooks, 2 gift bags and 2 cards for the youth pastor and his wife at our church. They had twin boys in February, and I am ashamed to say that I am just now getting their gift to them. I am so proud of the door hanger that I made, it was so pretty!
Now I just have a huge mess to clean up and see what my next project will be.

I did finish my Easter cards!!! This is the first time in years that I have finished my cards a day or two before the holiday. I also made the little chick images for some swaps that I am doing.
I guess once I get my mess cleaned up I will make some graduation cards and mothers day cards.

I hope yall are having a Great Evening. Remember to make time for yourself and make something pretty for yourself!

Blessing til next time!
Happy Stampin,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!