Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello Stampers,
Sorry it has been so long. I am not sure what I have been doing---just staying busy I guess!
I have made some things to show you today. Here are the cards I made for 2 swaps that I am doing.

Here are the three different colors that I used. At the end of the blog you will see each individual card. Hope you like them. I will include the recipe under each individual card.
My daughter's birthday is on Friday, she will be the big "13"! I made her invitations, thank you cards and a sample of one of the party favors. She is so excited!
So I will be back on Thursday to show you all the birthday items. Thursday is house cleaning day for the party, so it will be later in the day. Hope to see you then.
Here are closer pictures of the above cards:
Recipe: (all supplies Stampin Up)
Stamps: Happy Harmony (ret)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, pretty in pink
Designer Paper: Spring Fling (ret)
Ribbon: certainly celery
Ink: Marigold Morning(ret)
Punch: Scallop border, 5 petal punch
Recipe: (all supplies Stampin Up)
Stamps: Happy Harmony (ret)
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink
Designer Paper: Spring Fling (ret)
Ribbon: certainly celery
Ink: Marigold Morning (ret)
Punches: Scallop borders, 5 petal flower

Recipe: (all supplies Stampin Up)
Stamps: Happy Harmony (ret)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron. Always Artichoke
Designer Paper: Spring Fling (ret)
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Ink: Marigold Morning (ret)
Punches: Scallop Borders, 5 Petal flower
Enjoy Stamping!
Blessings....
Michele






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!