Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello Stampers,
I just wanted to share 2 cards that I made for the swaps that I am doing on SCS.
The flower card is for spring.
The giraffe is for a baby gift card holder card.
I had so much fun making these. Hope you enjoy!


Recipe for the flower card: (all supplies SU unless noted)
Stamps: Happy Harmony (ret SU)
Cardstock: So Saffron, old olive, pretty in pink
Designer Paper: Spring Fling
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink
Punch: scallop border
Recipe for giraffe card: (all supplies SU unless noted)
Stamps: Bundle of Joy (ret SU)
cardstock: Apricot Appeal, certainly celery
Designer Paper: Delicate Dots
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Punch: Ticket
I hope you have time to create something for yourself. My daughter is out of school tomorrow so I'm not sure how much stamping I will get done. So until next time I hope you have a great Friday!!!
Happy Stampin,
Blessings,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!