Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HELLO ALL!
I hope everyone has had a good day. Mine has been better. I am feeling some what better and so is the family. Today during the times I have not been resting or bleaching counters I have been trying to complete unfinished projects. So today I finished the altered bag that I need for my Easter eggs for a swap that I am doing on Splitcoasters. I am so pleased on how it turned out. Here is the finished project!




And here is the inside of the bag...


Recipe: (all SU unless noted)
stamps: Cause of Celebration (butterfly), Tag& More (bunny--ret),
Just like you (ret), Springtime Stems (ret), Greeting from all Reasons (ret--
flower with stem), Season of Friendship (bird, tree--ret)
inks: wild wasabi (ret), glorious green, pretty in pink,
pink passion, brocade blue (marker), yoyo yellow (marker),
choc chip, real red, lavender lace
ribbon: all colors (all different companies)
misc: white bag (WM group of 12)

Hope you all enjoy!! Happy craftin til next time.
Blessings,
Michele


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!