Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday....

I hope all of you had a great weekend!
I am sorry that I have not posted in the last few days--it has been busy around here. It was my birthday weekend and my family AND friends were so kind to me this year! And I want you all to know that I have met (only online--not in person) some of the nicest ladies on Splitcoasters.
If you had a birthday in February I pray that it was as blessed as mine!!

I also wanted to let yall know if you are wanting to see a cute, funny movie that your daughters could see (mine will be 13 in 18 days---she is counting it down) and my nanny saw it too, it was Confessions of a Shopaholic. We all loved it.

And I have also been cleaning due to not doing it in a few days...so now I am off to STAMP AND CREATE!!!! I will see you later this evening with something fun!

Okay- I will stop boring you all with my crazy weekend. I hope you all had a GREAT Weekend!!!

Blessing!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!