Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy February !

Hello to All you Bloggers out there....I am coming to you for the first in blog history.


My dear friend Wendy from Stampin Alabama, has started this blog for me and now hopefully she will be able to teach me how to add things. My husband is educating himself on how blogging works. So he handed me the computer and said make your first post. So here goes nothing...


I want to wish everyone a Happy February! I am glad that January is over. It was a very stressful month at my house. I am certainly praying for a better February. The one thing in Februarythat I am looking forward to is my birthday!! I love birthdays...I think everyone should be treated extra special on THEIR "SPECIAL" DAY!


Today I am showing you a card I made for a Valentine swap I did over on Splitcoasters (SCS). If you have never checked it out you must--the address is http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ (just a warning it is very addicting). I am involved in many swaps over there and I am having a blast.



Sorry back to the card...I just love this simple little card because when you give it to your friend, special someone, or child they are getting a treat....GUM!!!







I want to thank everyone for stopping by. I look forward to our adventure together.

Stampin Blessings,
Michele
PS: Thank you for being patient with me while Wendy and Richard help me get some computer knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a stamp!!!